Car rental conditions and policies
With our car rental policies, we always protect the interests of both the customers and the company. As mentioned, we work with 100% transparency and ensure that each of our customers is fully aware of the following car rental conditions, policies and guidelines:
- The minimum age to car rental from Royal Car rental Riyadh is 21.
- A credit card is mandatory for all refundable deposit payments.
- You can make an insurance claim for damage you or someone else caused to our cars. If any damage occurs to the rented vehicle, the renter must obtain a police report and submit the same to our agency.
- The renter must have an International valid home country or Saudi Arabias driver’s license for at least a six-month-old.
- All rental and deposit fees will be possible when customers take a car.
- Daily mileage in Riyadh and Saudi Arabia is unlimited.
The customer must pay a deposit depending on the vehicle type and class. If it is determined that the vehicle has new damage at the time of return, the deposit will be retained at the same amount the customer is liable for damages under the rental agreement.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners, Amex) and cash payments.
The customer must pay all traffic/parking penalties incurred during the rental period.
If you decide to rent our car, you have 24-hour technical assistance/support throughout Saudi Arabia.